On Friday the D3 forum posted the R136 Pre-Release Notes, which means we can expect the new version to hit app stores either today or tomorrow.
Here’s a look at what’s changing…
- Logging out of Google Play on Android devices during the early stages of the game will no longer leave the player in an unresponsive state.
- Story Event missions that do not recover points will no longer display the points counter after it has been completed.
- Tiles destroyed by the a line clear from a Match-4 or greater are now considered “Destroyed” instead of “Matched”. Special tiles that specifically react off of matches will no longer react if the tile is destroyed by the line clear from a Match-4 or greater.
- Character covers are formatted correctly in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply screen
- Countdown tiles that deal damage each turn will no longer do so if they are locked.
- Colossus (Classic)’s power Colossal Punch will only deal additional damage when he is in front.
- Tiles converted to Green from an opposing Daken’s power Chemical Reaction will no longer disarm friendly Trap tiles.
- Medusa (Inhuman Queen)’s power Hair Meddle can now shuffle Fortified tiles.
In addition, if you are an iOS 7 user, then please read the Important News for iOS 7 Users announcement.
The Important News for iOS 7 Users post talks about how there is a known bug with R136 with anyone running iOS 7; it will be fixed in R137. To put that in perspective, iOS 7 was released in September 2013, meaning if you’re running iOS 7 you haven’t updated to a new version for four years. Even iPad 2s can run iOS 9, so if you are running iOS 7 on the device you play MPQ on, I think it’s time to upgrade your iOS version.