Galactus Hungers Preview Live In Game

The Preview Rewards for the new run of Galactus Hungers is now live in the game and the D3 forums have posted details on the event.

As expected, the top progression rewards for both personal and alliance are a special legendary token — titled Hornhead, it likely gives 10% odds for 5* Daredevil and 90% odds for 4*s, like previous 5* launch tokens.

Alliance rounds 2, 3 & 4 earn red, black and purple covers for 3* Elektra.  And Rounds 5, 6, 7 are rewarding blue, purple and yellow covers for 4* Agent Coulson.

The boosted list has New Character boosts for Yondu and 3* Elektra.  Featured character boosts are for 4* Blade, 3* Doctor Strange and 2* Hawkeye.

The “Reinforcements” boosts are:

  • 5*: Spider-Man (Back in Black), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Wolverine (Old Man Logan), The Hulk (Bruce Banner)
  • 4*: Iron Fist (Danny Rand), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), Wolverine (X-Force)
  • 3*: Black Widow (Grey Suit), Iron Fist (Immortal Weapon), Daredevil (Man Without Fear), Hawkeye (Hawkguy), The Hulk (Indestructible), Spider-Man (Classic), Wolverine (Patch)
  • 2*: Black Widow (Original), Spider-Man (Bag-Man), Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men)
  • 1*: Black Widow (Modern), Hawkeye (Classic), Spider-Man (Original)

 

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.