The D3 forums have posted the pre-release notes for next version of MPQ, R133. This means this update will most likely hit the various app stores this coming Monday or Tuesday.
Here’s a look at the notes…
“We work hand in hand”
- Android – The game should no longer crash when first entering a battle.
- The message Pop-up for Boss Story Missions will no longer appear during the battle, but rather in the Team-Up and Boost Select screen. This message is only displayed the first time a player enters a Boss Battle. It can be viewed at any time by selecting the Info button on the Team-Up and Boost Select screen.
- Players are no longer redirected to the Heroic Cover store after making a 40x purchase at an event’s Cover Store.
- A black screen with no text should no longer be seen after the loading screen and right before the player enters the game.
- An animation now plays when a player purchases a roster slot when the highest level hero they have is Favorited.
- Players are no longer able to request Team-Up when they are pending to join an Alliance
The next major Marvel TV/movie release is The Defenders series on Netflix, which premieres next Friday, August 18. Popular speculation is that the clue in this update, “We work hand in hand” is a reference to The Hand, the Defenders’ enemies. We are also overdue for a 5*, so we expect this to be a 5* version of a member of The Defenders — Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist or Luke Cage, with the first two more likely than the latter two.